Even companies like Samsung, Apple, Microsoft and Huawei can't seem to contain secrecy before their products are released. Which is understandable considering that there are tens of thousands of people worldwide working to manufacturing upcoming products that haven't officially been released to the public yet. It goes without saying that maybe some employee somewhere shares specs with a buddy, and then it's a butterfly effect for ever after.
However, this time it seems to be Google's turn with leaked specs of the newly announced Google Pixel 6 and, judging from its specs, it is going to be an incredible smartphone, offering more than you could ever ask for!
Here are the specs that have been leaked thus far:
- 6.71-inch LG made pOLED display
- 12 GB of Random Access Memory
- 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB options for internal storage
- 12 Megapixel selfie front-facing camera
- 50 Megapixel rear-facing (primary) camera
- 48 Megapixel rear-facing telephoto camera
- 12 Megapixel rear-facing wide-angle camera
- 5,000 mAh internal non-removable battery
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel, Later Clips, on the Google Pixel 6 Specifications...