If they all have something to say about the latest and greatest tech, then what smartphones do tech YouTubers use?
What's the first thing you do when you are doing research about what smartphone to get next? Chances are, you'll head straight to YouTube, punch in your smartphone of choice followed by "review" into the search bar and see what pops up. Usually, it's one of the big YouTube tech players that have gotten the smartphone early and revealed it's specs and features.
But, if these YouTubers are so filled up with tech knowledge, and know the smartphone industry and products like the back of their hands, then what smartphones do they actually use, and what do they recommend?
Let's find out:
- Austin Evans: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- iJustine: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- David Cogen: Google Pixel 5
- Colonel Singala: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Khalifa Al Haroon: Apple iPhone 12 Mini
- Jenna Ezarik: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Linus Sebastian: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Michael Josh: Apple iPhone 12 Mini
- Faisal Alsaif: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Ashwin Ganesh: Sony Xperia 5 ii
- Jon Rettinger: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Marques Brownlee: Google Pixel 4a
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, SuperSaf, on Which SMARTPHONES Do We Use? YOUTUBER Edition ft. MKBHD, Linus Tech Tips, Austin Evans + More.