Google plays a big part in a lot of people's lives, it's quick, convenient and, for the most part, completely free to use.
However, there are some really nifty Google tips, tricks and hacks that you might not have heard of before! So, let that be a thing of the past as we show you some really cool Google features:
- Google Timer: Simply type "Set Timer" into google and google will ask you how long you want your timer for and immediately start counting down and ping you once the time is up, plus you can switch over to a stopwatch if you wish to do so as well.
- Google 3D Animations: Type in any type of animal you can think of, such as a tiger or breed of dog, and you'll be presented with an option to see the animal in a 3D space. Plus, you will have the option to select AR, which will allow you to see the full-size animal in your environment.
- Google Maps Live View: In the Google Maps app, head over to walking mode. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see a Live View mode which will allow you to scan your area and display your navigation in AR and 3D space.
- Google Assistant Magic 8 Ball: Want to see what the future holds for you? Say "Hey Google, Magic 8 Ball, and Google Assistant will reply "OK, think of your question in 3...2...1..." And respond with a yes or no!
- Hop on to the Google Lens app and scan any printed text, Google will then read it all out for you.
- Barrel Roll Easter Egg: Head over to your Google search bar and type in "do a barrel roll" on your PC or mobile phone and your entire browser will rotate 360 degrees!
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel, Hayls World, on Google Tips, Tricks, Hacks & Easter Eggs You Gotta Try!