Apple has officially released their brand new Macbook Pro lineup that includes the Macbook Pro, and Macbook Pro 16" and both feature the Apple M1 silicon chipset and Apple's latest and greatest hardware and software and of course a brand new ergonomic design.
However, it goes without saying that Apple put a lot of time and effort into designing their most powerful laptop range yet that is marketed to professionals such as Photographers, graphic designers and video editors, however, it lacks in some key features:
- The 16" Macbook Pro features a new High Power mode to maximize performance, but it is not available on other Macbook Pros.
- The peak brightness is limited to 500 nits.
- The New Apple Macbook Pros have no Face ID.
- The SD card reader is limited to a rather slow 250 MB/s of data transfer.
- Like all other Macbooks, the new Macbook Pros disappointingly still don't offer external GPU support.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Later Clips on The New Apple Macbook Pro Has Some Flaws...