WhatsApp is the most widely used instant messaging app in the world and users can now schedule some of their WhatsApp messages.
Almost everyone uses it on a daily basis to communicate. WhatsApp lets users send messages, photos and videos instantly. Before you get too excited, This feature is only for Android users, at the moment.
Sometimes we want to send a message at a specific scheduled time, such as birthday wishes, New Year wishes, greetings, you name it, and now you can! WhatsApp does not have a feature to schedule any message within the app. There are several third-party apps available on Google Play Store that allow users to schedule any message at the given time and date.
Apps like WhatsApp Scheduler, Do It Later, and SKEDit – to name a few – enables users to schedule not only text messages, but also photos and videos. These apps are simple to use and offer a handful of features on their basic version or free version. However, for advanced features like sending photos and videos, users might have to buy the premium version of the app. The best part here is these apps also work on the non-rooted Android smartphones.
So, if you are planning to schedule a WhatsApp message, here's a step by step guide to help you.
- Download any WhatsApp scheduler app
- Grant the app ‘Accessibility’ access from Settings -> Accessibility -> Services and enable the toggle.
Follow these steps:
- Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store and install it
- After the installation is complete, Open the app
- Tap on the '+' icon from the bottom right
- Now, select a WhatsApp contact or any WhatsApp group
- Then, set the time and date
- Choose the frequency and type your message
- Click on 'Create' button from top-right corner to schedule
Note: Users can schedule multiple messages at a time but the scheduled time cannot be the same.