In the latest Apple Keynote event held earlier on in September, we were introduced to a new iPhone generation with the iPhone 13 range as well as the new iPad and iPad Mini.
This is the first generation of iPad that features the super-powerful A15 Bionic chipset and is now available in a superfast charging battery to keep you going for an entire day like its big brother.
The new iPad Mini also receives a nice camera upgrade that features 12 megapixel wide photos at f1.8 which makes it incredible in low light, and on the video side, it is now able to shoot 4K resolution up to 60 fps.
Here are the specifications of the new 2021 Apple iPad Mini 6 generation:
- OS: iPadOS 15
- CPU: A15 Bionic
- Storage: 64GB, 256GB
- Display: 8.3-inch (2266 x 1488 pixels) Liquid Retina
- Rear cameras: 12MP wide (f/1.8)
- Video: Up to 4K at up to 60 fps
- Front camera: 12MP FaceTime HD
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6, optional 5G (Sub-6)
- Battery life: 10:29 (tested)
- Size: 7.7 x 5.3 x 0.3 inches
- Weight: 0.7 pounds
The all-new 2021 Apple iPad Mini will retail for just $499.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Marques Brownlee on the iPad Mini 2021 Review: Pocketable Power!