DJI has been a huge player in both aerial cinematography and production level cinematography equipment. But now DJI has created yet another breakthrough product with the brand new DJI Ronin 4D Cinema Camera.
So what is the main difference between the new DJI Ronin 4D Cinema Camera and its predecessors such as the Ronin, Ronin M and Ronin S? Well, the DJI Ronin 4D not only has its own built-in cinema camera that shoots 8K ProRes, but it is the first fully brushless handheld gimbal that counteracts the 4th axis!
Here are the DJI Ronin 4D Cinema Camera's specs:
- Zenmuse X9-8K Camera Gimbal Combo
- Z-Axis Camera/3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizing
- ProRes HQ to 8K30 & Raw Video to 8K75
- Right Focus/Control, Left Pan/Tilt Grips
- 5.5" 1000 cd/m² Touchscreen Display
- LiDAR Range Finder/Focus Module
- 1 x ProSSD 1TB Media Card
- TB50 Intelligent Battery, Mount, Charger
- Carbon Fiber, Aluminum Magnesium Alloy
- Cables, Tools & Carrying Case
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Peter McKinnon on the brand new DJI Ronin 4D Cinema Camera With A Built In Gimbal - What On Earth Have They Created?...