Microsoft has officially announced their brand new operating system, Windows 11, and will be available to the general public in the next couple of months. But, before you decide to upgrade, why not check out if your PC meets the minimum specs required to prevent any possible hiccups in the future...
There are a couple of specs and factors you have to take into consideration before upgrading to Windows 11, with the main one being the minimum specs:
In order to run Microsoft Windows 11, your PC will have to have at least:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor with two or more cores
- Processor System: 64 bit-bit compatible
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or faster
- Storage: 64 GB or larger Storage
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot Capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Version 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 Compatiable Graphics WDDM 2.x
- Display: At least 9" with 1280 x 720 HD resolution
- Internet Connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for initial setup process For Microsoft Windows 11
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel, Britec09, on Will Your PC Run Windows 11?