Take a look at the mouth-watering specs inside the world's fastest gaming PC.
If you're into gaming, regardless of what platform you prefer, there is one universal truth: The PC is always going to be kind. Not because of playability, and most definitely not for the price, but rather because of customisation and upgradability when needed over time.
But have you ever wondered what the specs are like in the fastest gaming PC in the world? As of the end of 2020 anyway. Well, here they are!
- CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K 3.7 GHz
- Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XII Hero
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix Max 5100Mhz 16gb kit X 2
- SSD: Samsung 960 Pro NVME M.2
- Case: Phanteks P600
- Graphics Card: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3090
- Power Supply Unit: Corsair AX1600i
- Cooling: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200
- Radiator: EK PE360 Radiator
This PC was assembled and installed by YouTuber, Linus Tech Tips, and he tested out this rig on an overclocked CPU up to 5.7 GHz. He ran one of the latest first-person shooter games at 4K 200 frames per second, and the temperature from the overclocked CPU averaged out at a chilled 40 degrees Celcius!
Take a look at his YouTube video below on Inside The World's Fastest Gaming PC.