Check out the unboxing, specs and features of the incredible gaming smartphone, the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel.
Smartphones have always been designed to cater for – and appeal to – the widest target market possible, unlike the original business phones that focussed on corporate use. Even before that, in the early days of cellular telephones, you could pick out a new mobile phone that appealed to you personally.
But what about gamers who appreciate performance and graphics over pretty much anything else?
Well, back in the early 2000s, Nokia attempted to do exactly that with the N-Gage, which turned out to be a complete disaster! But, in recent times, smartphone manufacturers have completely re-engineered the concept of a gaming smartphone, and things are looking really good!
Lenovo has released its take on the ultimate gaming smartphone with the Lenovo Legion Phone Dual, and they have pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Lenovo Legion Phone Dual Specs:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Weight: 239 g
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 78.5 x 9.9 mm
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminium frame
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio AMOLED, 144Hz, HDR10+
- OS: Android 10, Legion OS/ ZUI12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 12 GB / 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 256 GB / 512 GB
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Unbox Therapy, on Check out the unboxing, specs and features of the incredible gaming smartphone - the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel.