Nikon released their flagship DSLR not too long ago with the D6 which was and is quite frankly a phenomenal camera, but they have thrown a spanner in the works with their new flagship mirrorless professional camera being the Z9.
It is not only the specifications that make the Nikon Z9 completely mindblowing, but rather that the Z9 has got no mechanical shutter like other mirrorless cameras. This allows the Z9 to have a burst rate of 30 frames per second when shooting JPEG and 20 frames per second when shooting RAW! Plus you will get a maximum shutter speed of 1/32000!
Nikon Z9 Key Specs & Features:
- Body type - SLR-style mirrorless
- Max resolution - 8256 x 5504
- Effective pixels - 46 megapixels
- Sensor size - Full frame (35.9 x 23.9 mm)
- Sensor type - Stacked CMOS
- Lens mount - Nikon Z
- Articulated LCD - Tilting
- Screen size - 3.2″
- Screen dots - 2,088,960
- Max shutter speed - 1/32000 sec
- Format - H.264, H.265
- USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)
- Weight (inc. batteries) - 1340 g (2.95 lb / 47.27 oz)
- Dimensions - 149 x 150 x 91 mm (5.87 x 5.91 x 3.58″)
- GPS - Built-in
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Jared Polin on the Official Nikon Z9 Hands-On Review - Am I Switching Back?...