Take a look at the impressive new Sony Alpha FX3 mirrorless cinema camera.
The newly announced Sony Alpha FX3 has been a highly anticipated mirrorless camera, with specs that will leave its rivals gutted. But, will it be able to match some of the flagship variants out there?
Sony designed and developed the Alpha FX3 with the videographer in mind. It is all about cinematics and ease of use. However, Sony has made cameras in the past with a similar mindset, with products that feature a full-frame sensor and all the bits and bobs for great cinematography. The FX3 is somewhat different, it's a far more compact design but still features high-end professional specs.
Here are the specs and features you can expect from the new Sony Alpha FX3:
- 10.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Exmor R Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 120 | 1080p up to 240
- Compact Form for Cage-Free Operation
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
- S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 15+ Stops DR
- Detachable 2 x XLR/TRS Adapter Handle
- Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
- 80 to 409,600 Expanded ISO Range
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Kai W, on The Sony Alpha FX3 Is Not What You Expect It To Be.