Check out this compilation of completely useless information only geeks will find remotely interesting.
Having a brain filled with completely useless but interesting information always makes for good conversation, and there is always room for more! If you're one of those people who find random facts interesting, then the video that follows is most definitely for you!
You'll fill your mind up with amazing facts that won't really get you anywhere in life, but you'll be the centre of attention wherever you go!
Some of these facts include:
- The study of weather patterns on other planets is called exo-meteorology.
- The king of hearts in a deck of cards is the only king without a moustache.
- The worlds largest paper clip is over 15 feet tall.
- The word "laser" is an acronym which stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation.
- The words "uppercase" and "lowercase" come from old-school print shops where uppercase letters were used less frequently than lowercase, thus were stored in the upper part of the print case.
- Modern-day Olympic gold medals are made of 93% silver.
- There are currently 1,144 different versions of the popular Monopoly game.
- The average human body contains enough carbon to create over 900 pencils.
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Austin McConnell, on A Solid 20 Minutes Of Useless Information.