WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN WHATSAPP STICKERS?Date: 2018-11-13
Facebook-owned instant messaging platform, WhatsApp, has finally added the Stickers feature, allowing its users to send different stickers while chatting just like other instant messaging apps.
In the latest update, version 2.18, users can now see a new option in the emoji section of the app called Stickers. In the beginning, only one sticker pack comes pre-installed with the update. However, the built-in sticker store gives the option to download more, the store also has the option to download stickers from Google Play Store. Though several third-party sticker packs are available, it still lacks some good stickers that you might want to use. So why not create your own stickers and use it?
Well, if you are looking for creating your own stickers, follow our step-by-step guide.
First things first.
You will have to create an image with no background, which is an image in the format of a PNG. To do that, you will have to open your smartphone camera and click some images, convert them into PNG file format with no background and then you will add them to your WhatsApp.
Here is how you can convert your pictures into PNG with a transparent background or no background at all.
1. Open Google Play Store and search for any background eraser app.
2. Now, open any image you want to convert into a Sticker.
3. Erase the background and crop it accordingly.
4. Save the image in PNG format (as WhatsApp only support PNG format for stickers)
Note:- Create at least three images as WhatsApp does not allow you to add a Sticker pack with less than three images in it.
If you have completed the steps mentioned above, download another app called 'Personal Stickers for WhatsApp'.
1. Download the app and open it.
2. The app will automatically detect all the stickers you have created.
3. Tap on the 'Add' button located beside the sticker.
4. Again tap on 'Add' option when asked.
Once you are done, open your WhatsApp and head over to the sticker section by tapping on the Emoji icon from the left of the text box. Select the Sticker option and look for the stickers you have added, tap on send and boom! You can now spam your friends with badly-made stickers now.